Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Back to Ontario

In my last post I mentioned I was unsure as to what I would be doing for the past couple weeks, so I figured I should let everyone know what ended up happening. After a couple days of some tough decision making in Canmore, I decided that it would be best for me to call it quits on the season and not go to the races in Sun Valley last week. So with that decision, I ended up spending one last week in Canmore, getting in as much skiing as I could before traveling back to Penetang for my month of recovery. I arrived here at my parents' house last Tuesday night, March 29th, and have just been enjoying my time and catching up with friends and family.

Being the beginning of the month, I really don't have much in the way of news yet. The decisions that decide my fate won't be made for another couple weeks, so until then I'll be staying around here and starting my sponsorship campaign again. The Penetang/Midland area has been absolutely incredible in supporting me in the past couple of years, and I'm hoping to get out there and give as many more people the opportunity to work with and support me as I can.

Until next time, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment